Everything You Need to Know About the Keto Diet

By | Health & Fitness

Melt Fast With Keto Genic Diet.

Custom Keto Diet

 

 

This high-fat, high-protein, and low-carb eating plan is sweeping the nation. Our keto dream team shows you how to turn your body into a fat-burning machine.

The Dr. Oz Show is an American daytime television talk series. Each episode has segments on health, wellness and medical information, including true crime stories and celebrity interviews.

Watch more on The Dr. Oz Show:
Subscribe to Dr. Oz's official YouTube channel:
Like Dr. Oz on Facebook:
Follow Dr. Oz on Instagram:
Follow Dr. Oz on Twitter:

About the Author

  • Daily Dose of Medicine says:

    The ketogenic diet consists of an eating pattern that’s high in fat, moderate in protein and low in carbohydrates. It’s typically rich in foods like eggs, meats, nuts, butters, cheeses, seeds, oils and few low-carb green vegetables.

    • Anita Burke says:

      SO SO SO very important that we wade through all the confusion surrounding colloidal silver #colloidalsilverkillsall

      99.99% – it’s the other 0.01% you gotta worry about

      It’s a good thing I have a head start with my masters degree in physics, those peer reviewed journal articles can be a doozy! I have been killing my brain tumor with colloidal silver, nutritional ketosis, a few other things. Colloidal silver creates reactive oxygen species (ROS) that cancer cells do not have a defense against

      Colloidal silver kills MRSA if that tells you anything …. “Good enough for NASA, good enough for me”, I say. It’s part of the water filtration system on the ISS because it kills listeria. That’s the stuff that almost put Blue Bell out of business and the bane of existence for anyone in the food industry

      I make my own and spray it everywhere – cutting boards, countertops, kitchen towels …. it kills bacteria viruses fungi and does not leave behind superbugs like MRSA

      If you make your own, most of what you have is ionic silver. Well here’s the great thing – #1 colloidal silver gets ionized anyway in your stomach assuming you ingest it (I drink about 2 ounces of 20ppm daily, of ionic silver) and #2 the ionized form is what you want anyway, to kill germs and induce apoptosis in cancer cells

      You can buy colloidal silver at the health food store for a pretty penny, or you can make your own. DON’T USE TAP WATER use DISTILLED water (I use the stuff they sell at the grocery store but it’s not hard to make your own), and 99.99% or higher pure silver. I recently bought some new silver rods for around 9 dollars a piece. The old rod has lasted me about a year. The other electrode is still like new (the anode, the one that gets plated with silver cations)

      Lots of free peer reviewed journal articles at Pubmed and Google Scholar. I also love the collection of articles and links at The Silver Edge

      P.S. don’t believe the unsupported claims at Medline WebMD Harvard Medical School etc that colloidal silver doesn’t have anything to back it up. Do your own research and stay healthy!
      P.P.S I didn’t buy my colloidal silver generator from the silver edge, but I really like the articles and links (God Bless Steve Barwick!) and here’s a video on how to make your own https://youtu.be/16jhTXMsfa0

    • Denise Martin says:

      @Anita Burke 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

    • Anita Burke says:

      @Denise Martin is that binary?

  • Ayanda Ngcobo says:

    She looks 30😲

  • Lose Belly Fat says:

    *DoctorOz* Wanna be friend?

  • Elisa Macias de Lopez says:

    What’s the difference between the jetón acidosis a diabetic goes through and this?

    • Anita Burke says:

      Ketoacidosis is a super high and unhealthy level of ketones in your blood that is not just brought on by diet but by a malfunctioning liver and kidneys, as far as i understand it. Dr. Bergman might have some good info for you

  • Anita Burke says:

    SO SO SO very important that we wade through all the confusion surrounding colloidal silver #colloidalsilverkillsall

    99.99% – it’s the other 0.01% you gotta worry about

    It’s a good thing I have a head start with my masters degree in physics, those peer reviewed journal articles can be a doozy! I have been killing my brain tumor with colloidal silver, nutritional ketosis, a few other things. Colloidal silver creates reactive oxygen species (ROS) that cancer cells do not have a defense against

    Colloidal silver kills MRSA if that tells you anything …. “Good enough for NASA, good enough for me”, I say. It’s part of the water filtration system on the ISS because it kills listeria. That’s the stuff that almost put Blue Bell out of business and the bane of existence for anyone in the food industry

    I make my own and spray it everywhere – cutting boards, countertops, kitchen towels …. it kills bacteria viruses fungi and does not leave behind superbugs like MRSA

    If you make your own, most of what you have is ionic silver. Well here’s the great thing – #1 colloidal silver gets ionized anyway in your stomach assuming you ingest it (I drink about 2 ounces of 20ppm daily, of ionic silver) and #2 the ionized form is what you want anyway, to kill germs and induce apoptosis in cancer cells

    You can buy colloidal silver at the health food store for a pretty penny, or you can make your own. DON’T USE TAP WATER use DISTILLED water (I use the stuff they sell at the grocery store but it’s not hard to make your own), and 99.99% or higher pure silver. I recently bought some new silver rods for around 9 dollars a piece. The old rod has lasted me about a year. The other electrode is still like new (the anode, the one that gets plated with silver cations)

    Lots of free peer reviewed journal articles at Pubmed and Google Scholar. I also love the collection of articles and links at The Silver Edge

    P.S. don’t believe the unsupported claims at Medline WebMD Harvard Medical School etc that colloidal silver doesn’t have anything to back it up. Do your own research and stay healthy!
    P.P.S I didn’t buy my colloidal silver generator from the silver edge, but I really like the articles and links (God Bless Steve Barwick!) and here’s a video on how to make your own https://youtu.be/16jhTXMsfa0

  • Jilani Sadek says:

    Eat guys ask you like not sugar your body needs energy

  • >
    Share This